New Breakthrough Regarding Brewer's Disease

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choosybeggar

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Scientists conclude ongoing exposure to Saccharomyces cerevisiae causes, “Brewer’s disease,” a condition characterized by the irrational devotion of a vast excess of money, time, and space to making (‘brewing’) an overabundance of beer.

You know that there is a proven, albeit radical, cure for it. Researchers at DeBeers figured it out years ago. It involves some shiny rocks glued to a round piece of metal, usually 18K gold.

The same research found that it is a cure for the desire for sexual congress.

You know that there is a proven, albeit radical, cure for it. Researchers at DeBeers figured it out years ago. It involves some shiny rocks glued to a round piece of metal, usually 18K gold.

The same research found that it is a cure for the desire for sexual congress.

I think it was Willie Nelson who said "Next time I'm considering getting married I'm just going to find some ol' gal I don't like too much and buy her a house"

But seriously, compared to my other interests of sailing and european motorcycles, this hobby is dirt cheap!

I also heard this disease often coincides with another disease called hoppiosis which is the never ending search for hoppier and hoppier beers.

Back