What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DisturbdChemist said:
What do you think of it?

I forgot to bring my scotch to brew day for a hot scotchy :(. Though in a few weeks ill brew something else. Need to find what style to do? Decisions decisions

It's pretty good. The Maple wood adds a little something I can't describe.

This isn't going to last very long at this rate, haha!

20130505_204000.jpg

Tasted the hydro sample of my Dark Rye IPA.

image-2984134696.jpg

Now after drinking more than I usually do on brew day, I'm finishing the day off drinking iced tea and eating some Blue Bell ice cream. For those of you outside of Texas, Blue Bell is the absolute best ice cream ever made, on this planet or any other, by humans. Right now I'm enjoying the Italian cream cake ice cream. Mmmmmmmmmm!!!

Tasted the hydro sample of my Dark Rye IPA.

Now after drinking more than I usually do on brew day, I'm finishing the day off drinking iced tea and eating some Blue Bell ice cream. For those of you outside of Texas, Blue Bell is the absolute best ice cream ever made, on this planet or any other, by humans. Right now I'm enjoying the Italian cream cake ice cream. Mmmmmmmmmm!!!

Im from Texas and I totally agree on the Blue Bell! Miss that and Whataburger soooooo bad!!!

Ostomo517 said:
Im from Texas and I totally agree on the Blue Bell! Miss that and Whataburger soooooo bad!!!

Ahh, yes! Whataburger. I love Whataburger!

Had a nice day at my brother's place for an early Mother's Day dinner. We had a Petrus Oud Bruin, Duchesse de Bourgogne, Head Hunter IPA, and finished up the night with a 2006 Abbaye de Saint Bon-Chien! That was a pretty epic lineup for one evening!

image-400137381.jpg

HB pale ale. A buddy of mine said his liquor store is going to start carrying Clown Shoes. Pretty pumped to try their stuff.

It's rumored that they are about to sell the ketchup in stores. The spicy ketchup is sooooo good.

Yeah, Ketchup mustard and spicy ketchup aaaaannnnnndd...(drum roll) Whataburger fries flavored chips!! Only at HEB
Edit: you guys can probably consider those trade ammo for trading with me. I know your around Houston Disturbd so its mostly Fiesta and no HEB (not sure about you Wes)

jperry said:
Have you tried the Odd year release 2013 IRS w/ Espresso yet? im gonna pick some up to age... its great

Havent seen this one around but if i do i will definitely pick up a couple of bottles. Probably pick up some of the regular to put up next time i am at the store as well.

Ostomo517 said:
Yeah, Ketchup mustard and spicy ketchup aaaaannnnnndd...(drum roll) Whataburger fries flavored chips!! Only at HEB
Edit: you guys can probably consider those trade ammo for trading with me. I know your around Houston Disturbd so its mostly Fiesta and no HEB (not sure about you Wes)

HEBs are as plentiful as Walmart around here. In my daily driving for work, I pass by atleast 3 or 4.
The spicy ketchup is great and I will definitely be picking some up if they start selling it at HEB.

Back