Looking for Sours

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BertusBrew

Reaction score
I am looking to trade for some sours not available in my area. Looking for any sours/wild ales by Russian River or basically anything good and not available here. I live in the Chicago burbs and can get pretty much anything available this way to trade:
-3 Floyds
-Pipeworks
-Two Brothers

I live about four hours from RR brewery I could see what I can find for there sours and let you know. what can you get from pipe works and three Floyd's at the moment....

I live about four hours from RR brewery I could see what I can find for there sours and let you know. what can you get from pipe works and three Floyd's at the moment....

From Pipeworks I can get:
Smoked Porter
Abduction Coffee Break- Imperial Coffee Stout
End of Days- Milk Stout
Glaucus- Belgian IPA
Flower Child- Berliner Weisse
Ca$h for Golden Ale- Belgian Strong Ale

There are a bunch more that I could get my hands on. A few of them like Ninja vs Unicorn are hard to come by.

From 3Floyds:
Arctic Panzer Wolf
Alpha King

There is probably a lot more, but my local bottle shop gets their shipments in once a week and it's different stuff all the time.

I can possibly get russian river supplication and some Almanac sours. Will check bottle shop on Friday.

I have one each of crooked stave surrette, hop savant and vielle saison

Also, Jester King Das Wunderkind....but that might not survive the night

Back