Canning jar solutions and equipment from Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got two of the krausen catcher w/grommet for each of my fermentors...got a couple of pint and a half jars: looks good, can't wait to try them. Thanks Jay!

We have added a BOATLOAD of extra canning jar parts. Just a heads up guys!

As always thanks for all the orders and all the killer feedback!

Cheers
Jay

Jay

Any way to make/convert this to use on a Fastferment? I figure a wide mouth canning jar is easier to get yeast out of then their small necked ball.

Jay

Any way to make/convert this to use on a Fastferment? I figure a wide mouth canning jar is easier to get yeast out of then their small necked ball.

Yep we already have that. Not sure why its not coming up on the website. It is a 1" Close nipple welded to the wide mouth lid. SKU 2900 Comes with a gasket and is $19.99 It screws right into the Fast Ferment ball valve.

If you want one let me know I will assist you in the ordering since its not coming up on the site.

Cheers
Jay

Yep we already have that. Not sure why its not coming up on the website. It is a 1" Close nipple welded to the wide mouth lid. SKU 2900 Comes with a gasket and is $19.99 It screws right into the Fast Ferment ball valve.

If you want one let me know I will assist you in the ordering since its not coming up on the site.

Cheers
Jay

I'll send you a pm, thanks!

So for you guys using the Ss conical and have the 3/4" ball valve. We just added the 3/4" Threaded yeast harvester to the site.

I had a lot of people asking.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Wide-Mouth-Canning-Jar-Lid-with-.75-Inch-Nipple.html

2900-Wide-Mouth-SS-Jar-Lid-1-Inch-Nipple.jpg

Back