ISO: FW Parabola

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnGonk

Reaction score
I am in NJ and im lookin for '13 parabola. Let me know what you are looking for or want in return for a trade. Access to most all east coast beers as well as others throughout the west coast. Check out www.seekabrew.com for a better list of breweries in my area. Thanks!

Bump for a great trader and friend. Someone please help John out with this! He's been dying to try Parabola for a while now and it flew off shelves here in NJ.

**NOTE** I have a 750ml corked and caged bottle of Lost Abbey Devotion Ale I'll personally add to this deal as an extra on top of whatever he is sending you to make this happen!

There's too much in NJ that I want! Unfortunately, I grabbed the last bottle within a 20 mile I radius (I think) and I havent tried Parabola either. If you don't have one by the end of the wk. I will trade you mine. Cool?

Hey man, if its your only one i wouldnt want you to part with it, i completely understand. I appreciate the offer. I will let you know though, thanks!

Hey man, if its your only one i wouldnt want you to part with it, i completely understand. I appreciate the offer. I will let you know though, thanks!

No worries man, just let me know. If I was near you I would atleast share it with you.

Back