Damn Twitter Squatters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby_M

Vendor and Brewer
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
I'll admit it, I've been dragging my feet on facebook and twitter and all the other hip social media sites when it comes to brewhardware.com

I should have had the @brewhardware a lot time ago or at least 3 years ago when I registered the brewhardware domain.

There's this guy that created @brewhardware for a coffee brewing consultant company but he's got no followers (except me and one other guy who thinks it's my account). He's actively using @ecobrew and @ecobrewer.

I've emailed him and politely asked for the account. I've tweeted ecobrew asking the same. No response. Do I have any options?

lol someone who doesn't tweet also has @Bobby_M

could do Brewhardwarecom

I'll admit it, I've been dragging my feet on facebook and twitter and all the other hip social media sites when it comes to brewhardware.com

I should have had the @brewhardware a lot time ago or at least 3 years ago when I registered the brewhardware domain.

There's this guy that created @brewhardware for a coffee brewing consultant company but he's got no followers (except me and one other guy who thinks it's my account). He's actively using @ecobrew and @ecobrewer.

I've emailed him and politely asked for the account. I've tweeted ecobrew asking the same. No response. Do I have any options?

What about BrewHW, BrwHardware, Brew_Hardware, etc?

I did grab brewhardwarecom but it's just the principal of the thing. I have the domain, it's the name of my company too. He's not using it. It's a common courtesy.

Bobby did you visit his their website? http://www.highplainsbeverage.com

Lots of contact info available there. LinkedIn profile for the owner is listed there too, might be a good way to reach him. Seems they have other twitter accounts that are stagnant too...

Back