• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Cooper's PET 4trade?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unionrdr

Homebrewer, author & air gun collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have 45 Cooper's PET bottles I'd like to trade. They're all 25.16oz (740mL).
15 are brand new with new caps,& 30 have been used twice with caps All clean & excellent condition. I have a ton of glass bottles that are more than I need,so these never get used anymore.
I'd like to trade them for a 5 gallon better bottle to use as a secondary on the occasion I want to oak a beer. Local pick up would save money all around. But will concider shipping,as a load of empty plastic bottles can't weigh that much. PM me if interested.
http://[URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/unionrdr/media/PICT0002-1_zps24ccb803.jpg.html] [/URL]
This view shows 15 bottles & caps in the small box,& 30 in the big box. They'd ship in seperate boxes,obviously.
I also have 5 12 pack craft boxes full of bottles I rinsed but didn't delabel. Free to whoever comes to pick them up,as it costs more than they're worth to ship. So come-n-get'em.

The glass bottles are spoken for as of this afternoon. I'll post if they get picked up. They got picked up a lil bit ago. Still wanna trade the Cooper's PET bottles.

I'd still like to trade these PET bottles for a better bottle. I can ship them if necessary. I've been reading how some need bottles,& others have a ton of BB's. Anybody?

Those are great for taking to the beach, pool, or fishing. If you were close I would consider a trade for sure.

Well,since noone seems to be interested in trading for a better bottle,anything else you folks would trade for them??

Back