What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Famine, by Backlash Beer. It's a SMaSH Tripel. Very good beer if you can find it.

ForumRunner_20130406_225525.png

image-2763881102.jpg

SDB Dopplebock the first one "My Wife" has made. She did good I will have have to brew the next one :)

image-3855486123.jpg

More of my coffee brown ale (think Surly Coffee Bender). I mashed a bit too low and used the only coffee beans I had on hand (5oz cheap World Market Columbian Supremo, coarse ground, cold steeped for 24 hours). This beer is great, I can't wait to re-brew, hitting the mash temp and with good beans.

Just finished a tallboy can of Fort George Cavatica Imperial Stout. Good, although not a shining example of the style.

Just finished several pints of my Cream Ale with the neighbor. We're both sh!tfaced, so G'night all!

Is the white one the Trippel? I can never remember ;) I like the Trippel the best.

I'm drinking a glass of my Porter I call Porterhouse 2. Can't be much of it left...

Indeed. Cinq Cents. Never been sure how it's pronounced but it is incredible. :drunk:

EDIT: I have been drinking for a bit tonight. Just realized I quoted and answered a 7 year old post. Carry on.

enjoying a Ten Fidy....brother walked by and spilled my 1/4 glass remaining....is it weird that i tried to lick half of it up....i feel like it was too good to let that much go to waste....

Drinking my Trappist style Quad that I've named "La Trappisten 10" Brewed in 2010...This one has aged VERY nicely! Only one 750 left. :(

It just so happens that I used an old Chimay bottle to bottle this batch and the only chalice I have is a Chimay Anniversary chalice! So, you'll just have to take my word that it's not really Chimay!

This one creeps up on me! So easy to drink for an 11.2% beer!

2013-04-07 01.31.45 HDR.jpg

La Trappisten 10 Label.jpg

Talk about a mind ****! Nice pic man!

Thanks, dude. I was thinking how bad my pictures are compared to others' on here. It's alright, though, since I have to hunch over and use my laptop to take all the pics.

Coffee. Getting ready for work and feel like crap from last night. The cream ale I brewed went down way too easy, and I'm paying for it today...

Finished the last of a can of Starbucks doubleshot energy drink to take my pill this morning. Gotta put a sensor in the car to run around tomorrow,62F,& wind is howlin like mad outside. Supposed to rain for 3 days...:(

Latest posts

Back