Visiting Lansing, ISO Founders KBS Leaving Tomorrow!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkrath84

Reaction score
I dont know why I didnt post this earlier BUT...

I'm visiting my sister in East Lansing, practically on campus at MSU.

Please tell me someone has some KBS they'd be willing to part with? I have a decent cellar back home in Southern California!

Hit me up, I leave tomorrow in the afternoon and I've been trying to find it everywhere. I'm a week early for the KBS on tap at the Soup Spoon :(

**crossing fingers***

pkrath84 and I have made a trade arrangement. Meeting tomorrow to give him 2 KBS and one Bolt Cutter and when he gets back to CA, he'll be sending me a Firestone Sucuba and a Heady Topper.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try these two beers that I hear/read great things about!

Also, next year when Pliny the Younger goes on tap, and you're able to smuggle a draft outta there (lol), lemme know, would love to try it. Being 2,500 miles away makes it a little tough. ;)

EDIT:

Thanks for the heads up about Soup Spoon too! ;)

pkrath84 and I have made a trade arrangement. Meeting tomorrow to give him 2 KBS and one Bolt Cutter and when he gets back to CA, he'll be sending me a Firestone Sucuba and a Heady Topper.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try these two beers that I hear/read great things about!

Also, next year when Pliny the Younger goes on tap, and you're able to smuggle a draft outta there (lol), lemme know, would love to try it. Being 2,500 miles away makes it a little tough. ;)

EDIT:

Thanks for the heads up about Soup Spoon too! ;)

Wooooohoooooo! Glad you pulled it off good looking out :)

Man, I already had a nice haul to bring back home, but I was putting in some real work to get that KBS! Glad I'll be bringing some home along with the bolt cutter! BTW soup spoon will be tapping at 8am on Tues for everyone else in the area.

Michigan's treated me well!

You're going to love the Heady Topper. I prefer it over Pliny (the elder), but thats just me.

Cheers!

Just met up and dropped off the founders. Once he gets home, he'll ship and we'll split the shipping cost. Thanks for the awesome transaction!

Will also leave trader feedback once I'm not posting from my phone.

mike_in_ak said:
Take trip. Drive to Bells. Avoid burning couches.

Are they still doing that? I was there from 1998 to 2008 and survived a couple of lame "riots."

Franc103 said:
10 years? Hell of an undergraduate experience, huh?

Took a couple breaks along the way to have some kids and work for a few years while I figured out what I wanted to major in.

Package arrived!

ForumRunner_20130519_204715.jpg

Back