Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Leafs are killing me!! I'm obviously not a leafs fan, but more NOT a bruins fan. I would love to see the leafs take down the Bs. But giving away a two goal lead?!!! They're KILLING me!
Edit: I just realized they squandered a THREE goal lead!! Geeze. Smh

Just shoot the friggin puck on net and see what happens...I've been yelling at the TV all game. Actually all series. Not sure how this will end, but great comeback..

The Leafs are killing me!! I'm obviously not a leafs fan, but more NOT a bruins fan. I would love to see the leafs take down the Bs. But giving away a two goal lead?!!! They're KILLING me!
Edit: I just realized they squandered a THREE goal lead!! Geeze. Smh

I've been conflicted on this game. As a Penguins fan (born and raised in the 'burgh), I think Pittsburgh would have an easier time with Boston than Toronto. But I dislike Boston. :) But I also like to see the Canadian teams eliminated. :)

Did nobody watch the Kings/Blues series? The Kings are looking a lot like the team they were last year's playoffs, Quick is absolutely ridiculous again, and their physical play will punish any opponent. I don't think Chicago will get past them.

Regular season is a totally different game, last year the Kings barely squeaked into the playoffs with last seed, and yet they dominated the playoffs to a ridiculous agree.

Yepper. The Blues had a good team, and to take four in a row against them (after being down two), the Kings have a chance here to two-peat.

copyright1997 said:
I've been conflicted on this game. As a Penguins fan (born and raised in the 'burgh), I think Pittsburgh would have an easier time with Boston than Toronto. But I dislike Boston. :) But I also like to see the Canadian teams eliminated. :)

I can understand. I was born and raised in the city of bridges as well. I really dislike the Bs and kind of view the Leafs as the Blacksheep of the canadien teams...****. Never mind.

5792567404_be211c3668_z.jpg

How's Bergeron's ASS taste now....BWhahahhahahah!!! Biatch!

I can't believe it. Almost makes me want to throw a water bottle onto the ice.

Im going to be honest. I wrote them off with about 13 minutes left... I am ecstaticnthey won, but up until the last few minutes i dont think they played like they deserved to win that...

Too much coasting through the neutral zone, too many **** blind pass turnovers, and this bs of gaining the line and then a 2 ft drop pass is so over used and easily defended its disgusting... Reimer handed them a dozen juicy rebounds and there was never anyone there to pick them up.

Some changes will need to be made to advance in the next round

I have to say again, what an amazing comeback...Down 4-1 in the third and coming back to win. Rask was standing on his head half way through that period..One of the best games I've ever seen...

Oh yeah and they scored the last two goals with an empty net...

Back