Proflowdynamics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonOdd

Reaction score
I just wanted to say ..

#1 Thanks homebrewtalk community, for saving me a ton o cash & showing me www.proflowdynamics.com :mug:

#2 Chuck is awesome to work with.

#3 I am a freelance network engineer and in no way am I affiliated with Pro flow dynamics..

I just bought a Blichmann setup (top tier, plate chiller, 3 burners, 2 15gal pots, one 20 gal.. I went a little crazy) bla bla bla .. got it all setup and noticed, it was completely worthless without connections! lol

Naturally, I came here looking for advice and someone mentioned Pro Flow and More beer. I liked the Pro Flow connections and price better, so I added every kind of connection I need now and what I may need in the future to my shopping cart.
Before I ordered I tried to put in a coupon code, that I found here and it didn't work. So I called and Chuck answered the phone (1 ring) and he gave me a code for 10% off ( Proflow10 ). How cool is that!? Normally I get laughed at when I ask for discounts, Chuck, just gave me one.. I like Chuck.

He also mentioned that they love us home-brewers and that "we treat them well" (it's nice to be appreciated!)... On top of that he mentioned that they are going to be carrying the Chugger pumps & high temp silicone tubing soon and they are making barbed street elbows and another barbed cam something or other.. just because home-brewers asked them too! :rockin:

Soo... I felt the home-brew community should see a positive review of a company that seems to really value our input & money. We need companies like this, and when it's time to order again, I'll be going back.

I got the AL camlocks from proflow. They are <1/2 the cost of the SS version. If you buy these, just replace the rubber gasket w/ the silicon version to handle higher temps.

They also have the SS elbows and other fittings for reasonable prices.

Well good to hear I guess - getting concerned as I placed my first order with them on the 21st, received all the email confirmations immediately then nothing since.
:confused:

Update - just got tracking info after requesting it - kind of expected an email after it shipped -

It is weird to not get tracking info isn't it? I probable buy something everyday online, but it still throws me for a loop when I don't get tracking info. I also hate when I don't get free 3 day shipping.

I still shop here, even though they ship slow and charge for for the slow shipping, because, they have good prices on great stuff and employ very nice Americans... so nice I bought twice!

proflow10 still worked today for me

... now if I could just find a cheap grains and yeast vendor...

Finally received the order today and the wrong items were shipped as opposed to what was even on the invoice. Not a good first experience for these guys.

I've had 2 very good experiences with them. Very responsive to queries about products, they even emailed before sending my second order because I had ordered both PP and SS camlocks and they wanted to check that I knew they were not interoperable. Plus they have the cheapest 3 piece SS ball valves anywhere, even before the discount.

Back