Label Designer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanku2k1

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to offer label designs here. If I'm not, I apologize.

I'm a newly freelance graphic designer. I am usually quite busy with projects, but if any users here would like a beer label designed, let me know. I am not currently accepting all projects due to my schedule, but if your concept interests me, I will provide you with a label.

My email: [email protected]

What I need to know:

Company/brewery name
Beer name
General concept you're aiming for
Preferred file type (labels are usually done in .svg, vector, but I can do .png or other if preferred.)

I enjoy doing multiple beer styles with the same style of art. That is fun for me, but I will accept any project that peaks my interest. I look forward to hearing some concepts, and if I violated the rules of the forum by posting an offer like this, again, I apologize.

-Cheers

Thanks for requesting the cool concept. Still accepting proposals if they interest me... for now.

WMarbss1_zpsb311ea75.png

WMarbss2_zpsafa90ebc.png

Your alden road label looks like dominion double D ipa...just a simpler version. Still pretty nice though.

Back