• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California brewpi v2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanPancho

Reaction score
wife bought me brewpi v2 kit, but never got around to setting it up. i have zero desire to deal with software programming and any other required crap, so time to get rid of this sucker.

it has the photon chip, comes with two thermoprobes with rj11 jacks, and i'll even throw in the 10A SSR i was going to use with it.

$150

basically brand new. i powered it on once, started to read about setting it all up and decided i have no desire to work that hard.

will ship USPS priority.

wife bought me brewpi v2 kit, but never got around to setting it up. i have zero desire to deal with software programming and any other required crap, so time to get rid of this sucker.

it has the photon chip, comes with two thermoprobes with rj11 jacks, and i'll even throw in the 10A SSR i was going to use with it.

$150

basically brand new. i powered it on once, started to read about setting it all up and decided i have no desire to work that hard.

will ship USPS priority.

$100 and I'll pay shipping

view

IMG_7002.jpg

Agreed. And OP is very lazy and probably sucks at life.

why dont we start a pissing contest. you can tell me where you are in life, i'll share where i'm at and then we can let the interwebs decide who the "winner" is?

why dont we start a pissing contest. you can tell me where you are in life, i'll share where i'm at and then we can let the interwebs decide who the "winner" is?

I love this reply. Someone that's will get petty when necessary! Great reply.

The attitude with which we approach life is of more concern to me than where we "are".

I was a dick because I wish it was less acceptable to have a ****ty attitude. I am extremely appreciative when people give me the same treatment. If only more people shared this view...

The attitude with which we approach life is of more concern to me than where we "are".

I was a dick because I wish it was less acceptable to have a ****ty attitude. I am extremely appreciative when people give me the same treatment. If only more people shared this view...

and what exactly is the "****ty" attitude to which you refer? because i chose to sell an item i wasnt ever going to use? because i dont enjoy software and hardware and firmware?

i dont know you. never seen your handle before. have had no contact with you, no messages, no PMs.

but apparently from one small post to sell an item on this forum you decide you're so Fing awesome that you have the qualifications to call me out as being "****ty at life"?

and what exactly is the "****ty" attitude to which you refer? because i chose to sell an item i wasnt ever going to use? because i dont enjoy software and hardware and firmware?

i dont know you. never seen your handle before. have had no contact with you, no messages, no PMs.

but apparently from one small post to sell an item on this forum you decide you're so Fing awesome that you have the qualifications to call me out as being "****ty at life"?

He has three posts..all in this thread. Its an obvious troll who has nothing better to do with his/her life. The more you get worked up the more it will troll.

Latest posts

Back