Happy mothers day!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ylpaul2000

Reaction score
Happy Mother's Day to all you brewing mom's out there. Relax and enjoy the fruits of your labor, kids and beer!!

Happy Mother's Day to all you brewing mom's out there. Relax and enjoy the fruits of your labor, kids and beer!!

I had a fun Mother's Day! I kegged 10 gallons of English IPA, then helped my grandson make up his arrangement for his mom. He bought a patio tomato plant and a couple of flowers, and he picked them out himself. I helped him pot them in a big planter, and he was so excited because his mom (my daughter) loved it so much.

My son called, and has to work tonight so he said he'd like to take me out to dinner tomorrow. He's definitely not able to afford dinner, so I have a feeling it's a McDonald's dinner for me tomorrow. And I will love it, since it's from my son.

Being a mom is pretty great.

I got a bunch of taters in the oven,& am going to make my steak rub to put on some sirloin tip steaks. Flash'em quick with maybe some fried green beans.
Kind a wish I'd gotten the bogo on the sirloin roasts instead. A few hours in the pit & it's like prime rib with bark.

I had a fun Mother's Day! I kegged 10 gallons of English IPA, then helped my grandson make up his arrangement for his mom. He bought a patio tomato plant and a couple of flowers, and he picked them out himself. I helped him pot them in a big planter, and he was so excited because his mom (my daughter) loved it so much.

My son called, and has to work tonight so he said he'd like to take me out to dinner tomorrow. He's definitely not able to afford dinner, so I have a feeling it's a McDonald's dinner for me tomorrow. And I will love it, since it's from my son.

Being a mom is pretty great.

Yooper, you're like the Martha Stewart of brewing, happy Mother's Day. But your avatar still scares me a little bit.

Back