• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York long Island, NY brewstand and keggles for sale, demijohns, cornys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeilD

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am moving and will unfortunately have to scale down my brewing equipment.

So for sale I have my home made brewstand. It is made with L steel and bolted together. It is very strong, and spray painted with high temperature rustoleum. i have brewed many great beers on it.

it includes 3 banjo burners, with pin valves, and a 10 foot hose with regulator to hook up to LP gas.

2 march pumps with 1/2" stainless steel barb fittings, and ball valves. they are also wired to switches on the front of the stand to turn them on and off.

A 40 foot counterflow wort chiller. i'm sure we have all seen this style.

3 Keggles. All 3 have 1/2 ball valves and 1/2 barb. The hot water tank and mash tun have thermometers. The mash tun also has a false bottom.

UPDATE: I am dropping the price to 600, please PM me if you are interested and can pick up soon.

Cheers
Neil

photo.jpg

photo (1).jpg

photo (2).jpg

photo (3).jpg

photo (4).jpg

Demijohns and kegs are separate from the lot. The demijohns are 15 gallon with plastic baskets.

Nice setup. One day when I get the space and more than 3 brews under my belt I'd love to have this kind of rig. Glws

I'd be interested in the 3 Keggles and the ball lock kegs. I'm in East Islip.

Just an update:

I have 4 racetrack kegs left. They have pressure relief valves.

And still have the 5 demijohns

I am still trying to sell the whole brewstand, with keggles. If no one is interested by next week, I will part it out. I have received many inquires, and will get back to all of you at that time.

I might be interested in the kegs but I am not familiar with the racetrack kegs what is different

I might be interested in the kegs but I am not familiar with the racetrack kegs what is different

They are shaped like a racetrack instead of like an egg. I bought 3 last night. They have pressure relief valves and are in typical condition. I would have bought them all but am holding out in case he parts out the brew stand.

What the above posters are referring to is the lid. Instead of being egg shaped, they are "racetrack" shaped, with straight sides instead of the fully rounded oval of the typical lids.

UPDATE: I am dropping the price to 600, please PM me if you are interested and can pick up soon.
: ball lock kegs have all been sold
: dropping price for demijohns to 30 each, here are pics of them

image-3314626145.jpg

image-3306705990.jpg

UPDATE: The brewstand and keggles have been sold.

I still have the demijohns if anyone is interested.

Back