Anyone try this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAREEBROWNBEEST

Reaction score
Puns it at local grocery store and try to always buy something different to give it a taste

image-481102444.jpg

How is it? It's at the Trader Joes nearby. Was thinking of picking some up.

I have a couple in the fridge - they're pretty good. Really refreshing. I like having one after a run or bike ride...who needs water or Gatorade!

Jipper said:
I have a couple in the fridge - they're pretty good. Really refreshing. I like having one after a run or bike ride...who needs water or Gatorade!

I gotta try it now, Saturday is my long ride day and I'm in agreement no gatorade here... I rehydrate with beer!!!

I bought a Radler in Berlin on a night of particularly heavy drinking. After 3 pints i couldn't figure out why i didn't feel drunk at all. Then i asked some one what was up, they laughed and explained it's what grandparents drink on a hot day.

It was delicious, hella refreshing, but if you're trying to get a buzz drink anything else.

Back