What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-2222855396.jpg

Flight from a local nano. I like the fact they have a Randall and aren't afraid to use it, hops, fruit, coffee beans. Wednesday they are loading the Randall up with thin mints cookies and putting their oak aged imperial stout through it.

allenH said:
Flight from a local nano. I like the fact they have a Randall and aren't afraid to use it, hops, fruit, coffee beans. Wednesday they are loading the Randall up with thin mints cookies and putting their oak aged imperial stout through it.

I need a place like that around here!!
Thin mints in a Randall? With an Imperial Stout? That sounds awesome!

Drinking a HB from TNGabe.
I believe this is a Sour Saison dry hopped with Citra. If that's wrong Gabe, correct me. Cap is 32B.

image-3885030111.jpg

Dry and tart. Not too sour. I can smell the Citra faintly, but can't really taste it. This is a very refreshing brew. This would be a good summertime beer. Overall, very good! I'm a huge fan of Brett and sour beers so I'm enjoying this one a lot. Thanks Gabe!

LoloMT7's Cider/Apfelwein. I like it! I have batch of apfelwein bulk aging right now, and I was on the fence about bottling it still or sparkling. Not anymore, sparkling it is! Thanks man!!

ForumRunner_20130413_151337.png

WesleyS said:
Drinking a HB from TNGabe.
I believe this is a Sour Saison dry hopped with Citra. If that's wrong Gabe, correct me. Cap is 32B.

Dry and tart. Not too sour. I can smell the Citra faintly, but can't really taste it. This is a very refreshing brew. This would be a good summertime beer. Overall, very good! I'm a huge fan of Brett and sour beers so I'm enjoying this one a lot. Thanks Gabe!

Woot! Glad you like it better than the other version.

Two rounds of car bombs so far then a Sierra Nevada Stout now into New Belgiums Trippel. This is definitely going to end well.

Not a fan of the Acid line but, I like your style..... reading my mind I'm smoking a Liga Privada #9 ( drew estates also makes the Liga line ) with a green flash .

My wife picked these up for me quite awhile back along with some CAO's Moontrance Petites. She liked the smell. They are alright every now and then and she enjoys the notes in the room. Its ironic you mention the Liga's, I burnt down a sampler of those a couple months ago when I picked some up from Famous Smoke on a recommendation from another. Very good line, however, they are a bit "big" in body for my palate. I'm a piper mostly.

Back