Breville Barista Opinions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwistedGray

El Jefe Brewing Company
Reaction score
Wife is debating on this but would like thoughts and opinions. She's trying to save money while she's unemployed and in school...takes money to make money :)

Screenshot_20190609-201033.png

Hey TwistedGray, I have never used or had a coffee from this machine, so please consider that when reading what I say. For me part of making espresso is dialing in all the factors that can affect the final product. To me all in one machines typically lack the ability to do this. Also I would worry about the value of the machine if the grinder or the electronics that control the automation would break. If I were in your situation, I would figure out what the end goal of getting a set up is. If you are looking to make coffee at home that is as good as a nice cafe (and not break the bank), then I would look at used set up. If I were trying to minimize my monthly Starbucks bill, then I would go pod, and get a Nespresso.

Back