BRBC Garage Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you going to have the doors open while brewing? Not only would I be concerned about the evaporating moisture, but more importantly the Carbon Monoxide. I think you may wish you had gone electric instead. Your set up and garage look awesome! Good luck and enjoy!

And here you can observe a true Canadian, watching Hockey while brewing.
Amazing, I am jealous.

LOL, thanks! I was waiting for someone to notice that... Football for today's brew day!

Are you going to have the doors open while brewing? Not only would I be concerned about the evaporating moisture, but more importantly the Carbon Monoxide. I think you may wish you had gone electric instead. Your set up and garage look awesome! Good luck and enjoy!

We have a couple of provisions in place for safe brewing. Quality CO detectors, and high-end burners that are very efficient. We also have the ability to move our brewstand around so we keep it in close proximity to the door. Door is always open a bit as well. For moisture, I am actually surprised, the exhaust fan we installed seems to work very well. Never any condensation on walls or roof. So far so good!

As for electric, we chose the more beer system because of its proven track record with a wide variety of quality microbreweries...

Another Black Rifle Brew Day Today!

So this project is coming along nicely. We've added an Ss Brewtech 10GA Brite Tank to our setup and so far it's working great. This unit runs off our Ss glycol chiller and makes the kegging process much smoother and more efficient...

To date we've produced a really good Mosaic based IPA, and we have another Simcoe based IPA coming down the pipe. So far so good...

Back