Boulevard Reboot White IPA recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waverz

Reaction score
Just finished brewing my 4th all grain yesterday. While brewing my wife came home with a beer I've never heard of before and was anxious to try it. The beer was Boulevard Reboot White IPA and was it delicious.

I'm fairly new to craft beer in general and this was one of the first beers where I could definitely differentiate distinct flavors like lemongrass and even bubble gum.

Now I'm dying to try to make a similar beer but have no idea how. I've searched for clone recipes without any luck so I thought maybe I could make my own.

Doing a little research, I found Boulevard listed the ingredients used in this beer on their website.

One of the most unique characteristics of Reboot White IPA is its aroma. Sage and lemongrass were added to the vessels post-fermentation, as well as three varieties of hops chosen for their aromatic qualities. The combination of herbs and hops creates an almost spicy, peppery quality in the finish, while the Belgian-style yeast strain adds hints of bubblegum and clove.

Aroma Herbal and savory; sage, lemon, citrus, hints of pepper
Malt Present only as an underlying backbone to the herbal and hop characteristics
Hops Bright and citrusy, complementing the lemongrass
Balance Hops
Body Medium

Ingredients
Malt: Pilsner malt, Pale malt, malted wheat, oats Hops: Bravo, Citra, Cascade, Centennial Other: coriander, orange peel, sage, lemongrass.

Color (EBC) 13
Bitterness (IBUs) 48
Original Gravity (Plato) 17
Terminal Gravity (Plato) 3.4
Alcohol (ABV) 7.4
CO2 - Bottles 2.6 vol. (5.1 g/l)
CO2 - Kegs 2.5 vol. (5.0g/l)

I was kind of hoping with this information someone with more experience could aid me in building a recipe that would get me near what I'm tasting.

Back