Book Shelves

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tobor_8thMan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Wanted to brew today, but getting over the flu. Felt well enough to finish the bookshelves on the stairs to my basement brewery.

All my beer books, BYO, Zymurgy, Brewing Techniques, etc all in 1 place.

Finally after planning and failed attempts at getting lumber at the local Lowes and Home Depot (my advice, go to a lumber yard!)

20190126_152618.jpg

Nice!
I don't save BYO, just certain articles. I have bookcases all over the house, but right in front of me is a shelf of brewing and grilling.

Had to get these items out of my den as it was getting too crowded. Additional plans for moving the den floor bookshelves into the basement to free up additional space.

Kinda cool too as people head down the stairs toward the brewery to see all the books. (In addition to the photo I took this past August at PNC Park in Pittsburgh when I walked down the stairs into the Pirates dugout "When I put on my uniform, I feel I am the proudest man on earth." - Roberto Clemente. He was 100% right and I was.)

Back