blue moon clone (Extract) thoughts ? Anyone brew this previously?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frogster762

Reaction score
3rd extract brew. I went with the blue moon clone for the upcoming warmer weather..I really enjoyed brewing this one

Attachments

• 028FBFD1-9DF9-4422-AD1E-0E74CE753799.jpeg
    028FBFD1-9DF9-4422-AD1E-0E74CE753799.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 63
The pic of the carboy looks as if the yeast is healthy
Wheat beers are some of my favorites, always good learning styles to do, so good luck.
Thanks! I’m excited to see how it turns out .

My 4th brew was the AHB one. OG was lot lower but probably measurement error because it came out great. Very close to original. I had it kegged and carbed in 13 days.

My 4th brew was the AHB one. OG was lot lower but probably measurement error because it came out great. Very close to original. I had it kegged and carbed in 13 days.

With an extract kit you can't miss the OG because there is a guaranteed amount of sugars in the extract so unless you really screw up on the amount of water, you got the OG predicted. It's really hard to get the concentrated extract to mix with the water so measurement errors are common.

Latest posts

Back