24pk cases

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCBrewster

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can buy heavy duty boxes for bottles like the bottles come when you buy them from LHBSs?

I just use standard milk crates.

181316_10150091021744067_3815685_n.jpg

My son saved me a couple when he could still drink. I got them from buying cases once or twice. I happened to find a case box from Leinenkugel's that was lined with six pack carriers,so I use that one too. I like the Leinenkugel's 12 pack boxes too,since they have seperators & tabbed flaps to keep the top closed.

I also use milk crates. I saw a pretty slick post on here with instructions for building wooden cases, but I can't find the link right now. If you want cardboard, maybe try the local moving supply/storage unit rental place?

Those wooden crates are kind of freakin awesome. I will definitely have to do that. Looks super easy too

I believe this is the thread I was talking about:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/how-make-beer-crate-12oz-beer-bottles-318788/

These also look pretty cool too, but loose points because they're not as simple.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/diy-wooden-beer-bottle-crate-272466/

Haha. You mean the thread I linked to in my first response. :p

I made like 5 of those. They are pretty cheap and easy to kick out. Two modifications I made was dropping the corner "legs" like half an inch, so they are stackable. Also on one of them I put a wall mounted bottle opener on the leg so you know you always have one.

I've thought about making the second ones for storage, and using the already made first ones for show when I bring my beer somewhere.

Haha. You mean the thread I linked to in my first response. :p

I made like 5 of those. They are pretty cheap and easy to kick out. Two modifications I made was dropping the corner "legs" like half an inch, so they are stackable. Also on one of them I put a wall mounted bottle opener on the leg so you know you always have one.

I've thought about making the second ones for storage, and using the already made first ones for show when I bring my beer somewhere.

:eek:

Didn't see them because you got all fancy (and by fancy I mean not lazy like me) and didn't just copy and paste the url.

:mug:

Latest posts

Back