What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hitachino is a brewery in Japan. They lost power after the tsunami and I think the mash ended up lasting three days and souring, but they went ahead and fermented it out and bottled the batch as a one off.

You eat all the bok choy already?

Me want. Also if you drink that do you glow with the radiation?

blkandrust said:
Heavy Seas' Small Craft Warning.A 7% Uber Pils.

Some relatives signed me up for a craft beer of the month club and this was one of the ones I got last month. It was Surprisingly good.

image-4011952629.jpg

Kapow!

cody6173 said:
Mikkeller Black. 16.5% stout I found yesterday. She's mighty hot. It's like drinking a stout with a shot or two of whiskey in it

Something like that should probably be cellared for years... Looks interesting. I had the Mikkeller milk stout recently and it was fantastic.

weirdboy said:
You mean Kulmbacher? I haven't heard of Krombacher before.

Krombacher is one of the largest privately owned breweries in Germany, they supposedly make the #1 selling pilsner in Germany. It's a decent beer, all of the other "interesting" schwarzbiers were sold out tonight

Sixpoint APOLLO!

Love the bubblegum on this, usually an off flavor its what sets this one apart!
Nice finish of bright lemon citrus hops.
Cheers!

Followed up the 4 Seasons with another. Now I'm killing a Grand Met while watching The Punisher. It's a good night!

bottlebomber said:
Something like that should probably be cellared for years... Looks interesting. I had the Mikkeller milk stout recently and it was fantastic.

I agree. Cellaring probably would've done a world of good. Unfortunately I'm part of the now generation and couldn't help myself. Plus I doubt the louisiana summer temps would be very kind to it.

My last Rye Of The Tiger (GLBC). All six after first few sips I'm like this it's not that good, then I'm like this isn't to bad, followed by this is a tasty beer. You would think that at some point, I'd be like hey, pour out and let it sit for 15 minutes before you drink it, but no I don't.

Founders Double Trouble. Man this is tasty. If I had a case of this it wouldn't last the weekend.

Latest posts

Back