BeerSmith new version

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got one request. Tilt/iSpindel integration. Please. Otherwise, big fan! :mug:
There is some tilt integration. I can share my tilt google sheets address with Beersmith and it imports the data; I just hit the import button after that and hit ok and it updates. Would be nice to be able to directly connect to the tilt through Beersmith though. See attached sorry for the bad monitor photo.

PXL_20210813_184640463.jpg

Last edited:
There is some tilt integration. I can share my tilt google sheets address with Beersmith and it imports the data; I just hit the import button after that and hit ok and it updates. Would be nice to be able to directly connect to the tilt through Beersmith though. See attached sorry for the bad monitor photo.

View attachment 738898
Thats cool. Where do you enter this address? Do you suppose this can be done in version 2 or only in 3?

Thats cool. Where do you enter this address? Do you suppose this can be done in version 2 or only in 3?

I'm pretty sure it's only available in version 3. You click on the session button in your recipe. You then click on the Tilt Data import button at the bottom left of center. Then click on google sheet import button and put in the google sheets address that your tilt is updating too. Any time you want to update data from the spreadsheet and you just click the import button and it will update. This might look slightly different because it's the Linux version but it's exactly the same as the windows version on my other computer.

Beersmith1.png

beersmith.png

I'm pretty sure it's only available in version 3. You click on the session button in your recipe. You then click on the Tilt Data import button at the bottom left of center. Then click on google sheet import button and put in the google sheets address that your tilt is updating too. Any time you want to update data from the spreadsheet and you just click the import button and it will update. This might look slightly different because it's the Linux version but it's exactly the same as the windows version on my other computer.

View attachment 739045

View attachment 739046
I see, yes thats not available in version 2. Oh well.

Back