BeerSmith 3 on a Mac. How do I...?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgiaTiger

Reaction score
I got the file of the Clawhammer Supply 120v system from them but can’t figure out how to upload the .bsxm file to BeerSmith. I’m on a Mac and can’t find out how anywhere. Anyone that can help?

Sorry for the late reply I read it the first day you posted but have been away from my computer with BS on it and didn't want to just guess. It looks like you are talking about an equipment profile correct? Download and save the file to your Mac.

Open Beersmith and from the command ribbon choose "Open" (its on the far left on the lower ribbon) ...or File > Open File. Find and select the saved profile. It will open its own tab.

Open the equipment profiles: Profiles > Equipment. Then copy the new profile (the one opened in its own tab) and then paste into the equipment tab.

If the first tab asks to save the file say no. You've already copied and pasted it into the equipment folder.

Back