Beersmith 3 errors--help.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camonick

Mediocre brewer... Expert drinker
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Before Christmas, I downloaded the Beersmith 3 free 21 day trial. I ended up purchasing a copy on 12-31 and permanently activated my free version. I've recently been getting warnings when I try to open the program that I've already got a copy running and today when I tried to open it, it said my free trial had expired and I had to go through all the steps to re-activate it. When I look at my profile page on the recipe cloud webpage, it says my license is BeerSmith 3 Desktop Basic.
It also says this: Personal Use - Activations Available: 2 - Used: 2 - Version 3 only and that my membership expires -- Never.
Has anybody else experienced either of these problems and is it anything to worry about. Fortunately I haven't lost any of my information or recipes yet.

Did you write directly to Brad using the email contact from his web site?
No, not yet. I wasn't sure if it was a problem with my computer or if it was something others were experiencing as well. My biggest concern was that I couldn't open the program after spending $35 for it less than a month ago.
I'll send an email and see what he recommends.

Back