What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mux said:
Stripping my way through college. It's temperary!

Haha, let me guess...you also are a single mom and speak with a slight French accent...or is the accent thing only here, near Canada.

Special Agent
Agent-Smith-in-The-Matrix-agent-smith-24029251-1360-768.jpg

Construction defect investigator.
My expertise is building envelope... window and wall testing, dis-assembly/documentation/re-assembly, sealants, deck coatings, flashing, etc.
Did you guys know that it rains in Seattle? Apparently, most of the contractors here have forgotten that.

Computer engineer/computer designer.

Can suck the fun out of any hobby by over thinking. Not going to do that with brewing.

I work at cheese factory. Yes, a cheese factory. I promise you guys I'm not that stupid :drunk:

I got my BS in Engineering Technology and actually use my degree to this date. I am a Designer for a metal fabrication company. I use SolidWorks 2012 to design all our products.

Was laid off 2 weeks ago... looking for another job using the same software...

Product designer & engineer with a focus on user experience. I work across industries, but recently I've been designing large scale web applications and services.

Freelance Graphic Designer (starving artist) and LHBS Employee. I draw stuff and help other people make beer for a living. It's a rough life...

Retired elementary teacher (26 years), turned street food vendor and freelance web developer.

Back