What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to Basics IPA

20130502_212700.jpg

Blue Point Hoptical Illusion. Nowhere near hoppy for an IPA but, I can't. stop. drinking. them. help. me. somebody.

WesleyS said:
Same here. I'd love to try a canned one.

I had to travel to Europe to have one. Luckily we had a Czech beer festival in town for a few days. Paired with some local sausage ...excellent.

This just isnt good, please at least call this a sweet stout and stop tricking my pea brain!

ForumRunner_20130503_015830.jpg

Had to dump it ahh!

I need some coffee too. Ill just have to wait till I get to work I guess. After work going to Steel Toe Brewing to grab a growler of Size 7, see if I can look around for some Overrated, and hopefully grab some Steel Toe Douglas, their new cascadian. Good day for beer after work today.

I need some coffee too. Ill just have to wait till I get to work I guess. After work going to Steel Toe Brewing to grab a growler of Size 7, see if I can look around for some Overrated, and hopefully grab some Steel Toe Douglas, their new cascadian. Good day for beer after work today.

I thought every day was a good day for beer after work :D

Think I'll start with the hoptimum. The IPL got me intrigued so I had to buy some for research. And then of course southern hop harvest fresh hop ale from Sierra Nevada. Yum.

Hoptimum is mind blowing if it's fresh just wish it wasn't so strong. Love lagu 13 too.

Back