Beer request (Scottish Ale)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyzo

Reaction score
OK, so I live in quite a small town, and don't have a real big selection of beer to choose from, only a local mart to buy brews from. Part of the reason I got started in homebrewing in the first place. Well, one style of beer I've never tasted before is a Scottish style ale. A friend recommended this style to me, so I went and looked for some but to no avail :( Does anyone have one bottled they'd be willing to sacrifice and send to me? I'd obviously pay for the shipping to here. Thanks PM if interested

I'm doing a strong scotch ale next. If nobody has sent you one a few months from now, give me a PM and I'll hook you up.

skyzo:

What part of Idaho? In in Eagle, just a few miles NW of Boise.

Let me know and maybe I can suggest a few, or ship a few.

Alright thanks for the offers guys, with the help of r2eng I found some at my CoOp.
Cant wait to try them out.

i have a few bottles of my wee heavy in my basement... its a little darker then normal due to going a little overboard on the caramelizing but i thinks it great... was brewed on 10/10

Back