BBQ Beer Menu

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shenanigans

Reaction score
Hi all I did a search but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.
Sorry if I overlooked it.

I'm planning on having a BBQ in a few weeks for a group of people that only know Pils, Weizen and Altbier. I have brewed up about 5 different types of beer for them to sample and would like to print off a letter-sized card/sheet for each table with a short description of each beer, maybe even add some example pictures.

Like a craft beer menu with the important information (Abv%, IBU, SRM, flavour profile etc.) :D

Does anyone have a template or know where I could download one?
Even just a normal restaurant drink card that I could edit.
If not I'll have a go at making something myself.

Assuming you have Microsoft Word, you might look online for templates. I've used shipping label templates many times.

You'll have several labels per sheet, formatting is done for you, just insert a photo and change the text. It's also what I use for my bottle labels.

Assuming you have Microsoft Word, you might look online for templates. I've used shipping label templates many times.

You'll have several labels per sheet, formatting is done for you, just insert a photo and change the text. It's also what I use for my bottle labels.

Thanks, I'll see if I can find something.

So 2 years later and I'm about to have another BBQ and I'm still looking for a template. Something with space for 8 to 10 beers on a page with a name and short description.
Maybe something has come out since I last asked?

Thanks in advance for any tips :mug:

Back