Batch Sparge (again) with BTP

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewing Clamper

Reaction score
Ok, am I retarded? I just purchased BTP and I can't for the life of me find anywhere to input any mashing info into the recipe. I know in the wiki it talks about a separation window... can't find it... I must be retarded.... help!

Brewing Clamper said:
Ok, am I retarded? I just purchased BTP and I can't for the life of me find anywhere to input any mashing info into the recipe. I know in the wiki it talks about a separation window... can't find it... I must be retarded.... help!

In the display dropdown in the middle of the page - select schedule. (You've probably already done this)

To the right of the display dropdown, there are two buttons - preset and new. The preset will set a generic schedule and the new will allow you to build it step by step. Even if you use the preset, you can add or subtract from it all you want.

Is that all you're asking?

rdwj said:
In the display dropdown in the middle of the page - select schedule. (You've probably already done this)

To the right of the display dropdown, there are two buttons - preset and new. The preset will set a generic schedule and the new will allow you to build it step by step. Even if you use the preset, you can add or subtract from it all you want.

Is that all you're asking?

Yeap, there it is! I was right, I am retarded... thanks!

Back