Double Stainless Exhaust Hoods

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diver165

Reaction score
So, I'm doing a Kal clone. I've been trying to build my brewery for a while now. Had a few setbacks that required my attention and cash elsewhere. Well anyway, I'm back on track.

So back to my question... Has anyone used 2 - 30" Exhaust hoods butted up next to eachother? I have the possibility of getting an awesome deal on 2 of these. Both are said to be in working order. Broan APE130SS.

I was thinking if I could center them up on my brew area, and butt them against one another it could work. Naturally I realize there would be a seam between the two. But I believe I could find a strip of stainless or something to make it look better.

I think it would be killer. So, anyone else try this? Have pics???

It's good to be back to brewing. :ban: I guess we all have to take a little detour in life from time to time.

I would put one centered over the Boil Kettle and one centered over the HLT but that is just me.

Latest posts

Back