• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Avantco IC3500

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Bishop

Reaction score
I'm selling my barely used Avantco IC3500. It's a 220v Induction cooker. Used this to do a few batches before I decided to go full element-in-the-kettle electric. Works like a champ. Requires a 220v 20 amp plug. I'm including a 10' extension cord for it that doesn't have a male end on it, so you can put on the end of your choice to make it work with whatever 220v outlet you've got.
Web page for info:
https://www.webstaurantstore.com/av...ooker-208-240v-3500w/177IC3500 208*240.html

They're $174 new. I'm looking to get $125 + Shipping, open to reasonable offers. Comes in the original box with the instruction sheet.

Avantco2.jpg

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread. I'm curious to as to what made you switch from induction to an immersion element in the kettle?

Ease of temperature control and more wattage directly into the wort made heating water/wort much faster.

Back