attention Ohio brewer /woodworker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulshine2

Reaction score
My son closed on his first home yesterday, in Somerville Alabama . His realtor "Jacke" is from Ohio and relocated down here last August . Her daughter in law "Keegan" is from down here and lives in Athens ,AL. She is also a realtor , the same that worked with us to get the house we live in here in Grant AL. Both ladies were a huge help and almost feel like family. They bent over backwards to get my son into his first little starter home.
We were waiting at the law office for the closing and we were talking about what we've done to the house and property since closing 2 yrs ago. Long story short, I mentioned that Im growing hops and the conversation quickly went to "do you make your own beer???" and then next thing I know theres mention of a close relative of theirs still in Ohio who does as well ,is a woodworker too and is probably in here . Jacke's nephew I believe.
If this description is you , please PM me.
Thanks

Last edited:
Back