Anyone have Heady Topper?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in NH, Vt is a short drive away (we have small states up here ;) ) but I already have a lot of Jester king, including Black metal from before they changed to farmhouse stain of yeast.

I live in NH, Vt is a short drive away (we have small states up here ;) ) but I already have a lot of Jester king, including Black metal from before they changed to farmhouse stain of yeast.
What are you getting at then? OP VT has a small selection of jester king available. Do you have the usual suspect of La Roja or RU-55?

What are you getting at then? OP VT has a small selection of jester king available. Do you have the usual suspect of La Roja or RU-55?

La roja is jolly pumpkin. Not sure if you me la petit? The usuals are noble king, la petit, commercial suicide

nedvalton said:
La roja is jolly pumpkin. Not sure if you me la petit? The usuals are noble king, la petit, commercial suicide

I don't even know why I said la roja. I saw the year round stuff. I was asking for what everyone else seems to be asking for.

Back