where to buy pid/ssr?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atonofhops

Reaction score
I need the whole kit, pid/ssr/thermocouple. I need 110v and 25a. Also if the pid can display *f that would be awsome, so who sells the whole kit? I prefer not to use ebay.
Thanks.

link? for what I need? I am not very educated in the realm of pid/ssr stuff. Oh and thanks for the suggestion, if it helps I want to run a hot plate with a pot of water to heat a copper coil for a herms.

The link I gave you is just one of the many PID's available on the cheap and is suitable for your needs. There exists many a thread dedicated to PID's, schematics, etc. It can be a daunting task to sift through it all in order to come up with a design that will work for you. Trust me, it's all been done before - you just have to search and find it. Remember that you will be working with electricity and it can kill you - be careful and good luck.

Back