East Atlanta Beer Festival!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewcephus

Reaction score
Anyone going to this next weekend? I'll be there and would love to meet up with some fellow home brewers.

Going to be in ATL all weekend staying with a buddy of mine. Also, looking for some LHBS in and around the ATL area so I can pick some supplies up for my next brew.

brewcephus said:
Anyone going to this next weekend? I'll be there and would love to meet up with some fellow home brewers.

Going to be in ATL all weekend staying with a buddy of mine. Also, looking for some LHBS in and around the ATL area so I can pick some supplies up for my next brew.

Probably the best & most knowledgeable LHBS in the metro area is Just Brew It. They're located just south of the perimeter (I-285). Phone is 770-719-0222.

Probably the best & most knowledgeable LHBS in the metro area is Just Brew It. They're located just south of the perimeter (I-285). Phone is 770-719-0222.

Thanks. I'm probably going to hit a up a couple on Friday, just a get in the car and drive kind of thing.

Back