MOST kick ASS movie POLL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOST KICK ASS MOVIE EVER?

• ALIENS

• RAMBO

• Die Hard

• Evil Dead 2

• TERMINATOR

• Enter The dragon

• Kill Bill 1

• Saving Private Ryan

• Kick Ass

Results are only viewable after voting.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
MULTIPLE CHOICE

These are the only choices. Don't like em? Start your own.

AWARD IS NOT FOR QUANITIY OF ASS KICKED. All choices have sufficient ass kicking. Award is for BEST ass kicking movie.

I voted Kill Bill Volume 1, not because it was the best of the listed movies, but because it had the most Ass Kicking. And because Uma drove a pickup named ***** Wagon!

I voted Kill Bill Volume 1, not because it was the best of the listed movies, but because it had the most Ass Kicking. And because Uma drove a pickup named ***** Wagon!

That is valid.....umhmmmmm.....yes.......NO!

Crap!! I FORGOT THAT DISCLAIMER!!!

The chief export of Chuck Norris is Pain! Out of ten movies up here there are NO Chuck Norris movies! I think at least one of his movies should have made the list- The Delta Force, Missing In Action, Lone Wolf Mcquade, or Way of The Dragon. But I digress and conform- John McLain kicks the best ass!
Really... aliens? Do aliens even have asses?

The chief export of Chuck Norris is Pain! Out of ten movies up here there are NO Chuck Norris movies! I think at least one of his movies should have made the list- The Delta Force, Missing In Action, Lone Wolf Mcquade, or Way of The Dragon. But I digress and conform- John McLain kicks the best ass!
Really... aliens? Do aliens even have asses?

Chuck Norris is Texas Walker, right? ******.

Obviously you have bad taste in movies and are here to troll. Maybe you should watch the movie that is actually winning the poll before bagging on it.

I can't deal with that ****** that punks out bringing the guys ammo and then lets that German up the stairs to kill his fellow soldiers. Sure he redeems himself at the end, but it's too late...

I hear you. I don't think we can understand (at least I can't having not been in a war) what we would do in that situation.

I am sure that there are macho bad asses who win every bar fight who would curl up fetal and soil themselves in a real combat situation.

That said, I am 99% sure I would have done better than he did.

Unbelieveable how real that movie is.

cheezydemon3 said:
Chuck Norris is Texas Walker, right? ******.

Obviously you have bad taste in movies and are here to troll. Maybe you should watch the movie that is actually winning the poll before bagging on it.

Pretty sure your Aliens is still tied with Die Hard! I think Die Hard beats Aliens hands down. The only movie I have not seen on this list is Kick Ass. The rest are good even though I'm not a big fan of Kill Bill either. But obviously you haven't seen any of the movies I mentioned of Chick Norris. Really a fight scene with him and Bruce Lee... Must be crap...

I was never a die hard fan, well to be honest never really watched it all the way through, but watched it for the first time a few months ago, it kicked ass. However out off that list Saving Private Ryan still wins hands down.

Saving Private Ryan they are called the greatest generation for a reason.

Too bad Band of brothers does not qualify for this poll.

Saving Private Ryan they are call the greatest generation for a reason.

Too bad Band of brothers does not qualify for this poll.

Not a movie!

Kick ass tv series might make a nice topic, but then fiction vs reality might have a lively discussion.

sonofabitch. Meant to click Die Hard, as well as Evil Dead 2. So throw another vote up there for Die Hard, because I apparently can't click on things properly.

Die Hard is running away! Kill Bill is making a valiant run.

I am fine with Die Hard winning, or even kill bill. I wanted to know what everyone else thinks.

My honest sore loser opinion, is that most of you haven't seen aliens in the last 5 years, but even that argument gets thin, cause Die Hard is OLD as fu(k too!

:mug:

It's difficult to find more high quality ass-kicking than in the movie 300. I vote for the Spartans!

As for the one man against all evil ass-kicking movie...it's tough to beat Rambo!

This has me thinking of another idea for a poll....best Zombie Ass-Kicking movie of all time.

It's difficult to find more high quality ass-kicking than in the movie 300. I vote for the Spartans!

As for the one man against all evil ass-kicking movie...it's tough to beat Rambo!

This has me thinking of another idea for a poll....best Zombie Ass-Kicking movie of all time.

You may be onto something.....but I already know the winner there too;)

Th HORDE. Those french are PSYCHOTIC. Best female vs female zed fight scene ever!!!!!! No subtitles required in that scene!

But really, just a "good" zombie movie thread would be useful. There is a lot of CRAP.

Really Rambo was just about a guy going through PTSD without proper medical help and going crazy on the local PO. As he has combat vet with experience he easily overtakes the local reserves (who have none) and steals their military arsenal and firearms to fight (again) the local small town police.

(almost) All great choices, but why no boondock saints...

It has been mentioned.....2 reasons I leave it out.

1. The cartoonish "we never get shot no matter what" thing, especially when the 3 amigos came out of the house and were ambushed by the BIGGEST BAD ASS ever. (I know their friend got his finger shot off, that doesn't count)

2. Willem Defoe in drag. WTF???????

How is it that this is a thread of ass kicking and Roadhouse has not been mentioned? Really? He ripped out his freakin' throat! Bruce Willis never ripped out a throat! Church Norris, maybe a heart or two, but no throat! All I'm saying......

(Hopefully sarcasm made it through okay)

How is it that this is a thread of ass kicking and Roadhouse has not been mentioned? Really? He ripped out his freakin' throat! Bruce Willis never ripped out a throat! Church Norris, maybe a heart or two, but no throat! All I'm saying......

(Hopefully sarcasm made it through okay)

I think again the unrealistic parts of Roadhouse knock it out. For one, have you ever been to Jasper, Mo? The idea there is a dealership is laughable at best. And no hardware store either. Or happening bar....

Latest posts

Back