Anyone brew any of these recipes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AzOr

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Candi Syrup recipes

I have never been a huge fan of Belgian beers but with most styles, once I brew it, I gain a much better understanding. I then start appreciating the beer and eventually start liking it. Either way, out of boredom I want to brew a few of these recipes. I haven't decided which but will probably make a bigger beer that I can age for a bit as well as a lighter pale. Maybe the Chimay Gold clone and ?

I'll have to start researching which of the Imperial yeasts equates to these recipes, as it's easier to get my hands on Imperial.

I'm excited to try something different.

Btw- hats off to the folks who posted the recipes. Seem to be pretty tasty.

I haven't brewed any of those Candi Syrup recipes. But you might want to note that many of the original beers aren't brewed with syrups. (The folks who posted the recipes are people who work at Candi Syrup.) I'm not saying they wouldn't be tasty, but that if you're looking to clone something, I'd look deeper.

Not yet but I saved several of those recipes a while back with the intention of doing so. I had forgotten about them so thank you for the reminder!

I haven't brewed any of those Candi Syrup recipes. But you might want to note that many of the original beers aren't brewed with syrups. (The folks who posted the recipes are people who work at Candi Syrup.) I'm not saying they wouldn't be tasty, but that if you're looking to clone something, I'd look deeper.
Good tip. Since I’ve never been a big fan, I’m not sure I’d know the difference between authentic style and these recipes. I’m k India just looking for something different to brew.
I still have some pandemic grains and hops I have to use before though.

Latest posts

Back