Any other lovely lady home brewers out there?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LawnMower

Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm new to the forum from sunny San Diego. I realize
home brewing tends to be male-dominated. Just
wondering if there are any other lady home brewers
out there! :ban:

Welcome to HBT LawnMower! There are a good number of lady brewers here. Bumping your thread as the forum is moving pretty quickly and they might have missed your post.
:mug:

Bumping for great justice! Welcome to the forum, even though I am not the gender you are looking for.

Thank you! I was going to say 'these are not the reproductive parts you are looking for' but thought it wasn't tasteful. This being a homebrew forum, we are all about the taste. (Pffft... hahahaha)

Fear not, my male reproductive organ carrying fellow home brewers. I was just curious to see if any mammary gland carrying home brew peeps existed. I kinda wanted to start the "Not-just-the-nagging-girlfriend home brewing association of amerrrcuh". I might have problems with recruitment :/

HI! [waves from north of you in the Monterey Bay area!] I've been the sous chef to KotC's (King of the Castle) brewmeister status for the past year. We went from all-extract to partial mash to full grain brewing. In fact just made a nice London brown ale today, as well as opened up the first bottle of a recently-made Sierra Nevada clone. Lots of fun.

Now I'm branching out to achieve my OWN brewmeistress status - I have several iterations of the rice wine brewing, and also have made a hard cider and plan to make some more of THAT shortly, plus I have a wine kit (Island Mist Strawberry White Merlot) that I'll get around to one of these days, in my very own Speidel fermenter. MINE. Not KotC's to use! LOL!!

Glad to make your acquaintance! :)

Where is Yooper when you need her?

+1 on this one. Yooper is one that def needs to chime in here. She is a VERY well respected member here on HBT with some VERY well respected recipes as well as a plethora of knowledge. I know I've read she makes (or made) wine as well.

Welcome to HBT!! The best homebrew community out there! :tank:

HI! [waves from north of you in the Monterey Bay area!] I've been the sous chef to KotC's (King of the Castle) brewmeister status for the past year. We went from all-extract to partial mash to full grain brewing. In fact just made a nice London brown ale today, as well as opened up the first bottle of a recently-made Sierra Nevada clone. Lots of fun.

Now I'm branching out to achieve my OWN brewmeistress status - I have several iterations of the rice wine brewing, and also have made a hard cider and plan to make some more of THAT shortly, plus I have a wine kit (Island Mist Strawberry White Merlot) that I'll get around to one of these days, in my very own Speidel fermenter. MINE. Not KotC's to use! LOL!!

Glad to make your acquaintance! :)

Thanks for responding! Nice to meet you too! :ban:

I'm not lovely, and I'm not a lady. But I do brew, if that helps at all!

Absolutely what I came here to write! Though I was going to say that the word lady should be used lightly when it comes to me.

So ditto. I'm female most days.

Funny how I can write a good reply and it comes out only out a gibberish

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Home Brew mobile app

Well, I'm another guy. But technically, I'm closer to the mark.. I have an extra X sex chromosome. XXY. I represent both sides! (Though I have the guy parts, not the girls' :p ) Just as many X's as you have, just as many Y's as they.

Hope you're brewing well!
~BV

It works better for me.. in that I always heard it said, "Bring your own Beer!" :D Keep it the way you like. 'Sall yours. :D

Latest posts

Back