Any good software for all grain and Braumeister users?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megs8888

Reaction score
Hi guys any good software for the above from what I hear beersmith is not that good looking for the best software for BM users please.

try BeerSmith. There are a few Braumeister specific profiles for boil and mash that are out there if you search. I have a braumeister being delivered next week and I plan to use the profiles for my next brew day.

I'm pretty excited about my new toy, any experiences you care to share about braumeister?

Hi there lucky you I haven't got mine as yet waiting till January as I'm going away for Xmas, will go the 50L definatley. I've been trying to find good profiles just to have a look have you found a good one?

Hi guys any good software for the above from what I hear beersmith is not that good looking for the best software for BM users please.

try BeerSmith. There are a few Braumeister specific profiles for boil and mash that are out there if you search. I have a braumeister being delivered next week and I plan to use the profiles for my next brew day.

I'm pretty excited about my new toy, any experiences you care to share about braumeister?
Like Redwing said Beersmith has a addon plug in (its free just have to install it) for the Braumeister. I don't have a Braumeister but I use Beersmith for both home and work and love it.

WAIT!? You get to use Beersmith at work?!?! :D

I wasn't aware of the Brausmith add on, I iwll have to look. I downloaded my profiles here:https://forum.braumeisters.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=202

Well I was both right and wrong, I was right in that if you go to add ons in beer smith you can download an equipment profile for the Braumeister BUT it is only for the 20L version. Sorry guys.

And yes I get to use Beersmith for work, and would still be my recommendation for a brewing program.

Back