Thanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a veteran I appreciate your thanks. Many times over.

I don't want to split hairs, nor detract from the sentiment being offered. But as a veteran, I have my own day, Veteran's Day. Today, for me, is to remember those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for us all. To that end, my favorite quote is from George S. Patton:

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."

jmendez29 said:
As a veteran I appreciate your thanks. Many times over.

I don't want to split hairs, nor detract from the sentiment being offered. But as a veteran, I have my own day, Veteran's Day. Today, for me, is to remember those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for us all. To that end, my favorite quote is from George S. Patton:

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."

I fully understand. In the midst of remembering the fallen I also wanted to thank those who are still around to receive it

Back