Njcb

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoppyhoppyhippo

Reaction score
Who else is a member? I love it I've set a goal for this year, to save more money in buying homebrewing supplies than the membership. So far I'm at about 3 bucks in savings, so 17 more to go.

Yeah pretty good deal to be a part of. I joined last year and continued this year. Over 250 placed that give discounts to members. Restaurants, spirits, other liquor stores etc. So far ive saved as much as membership cost for year. Enjoy!

hoppyhoppyhippo said:
http://newjerseycraftbeer.com/

Its 20 a month and you get savings at bars and some lhbs. I'm happy my lhbs and bar is both on there.

Btw I don't work for them or are affiliated, I just like sharing money saving ventures.

$20 a year, I think?

I joined last year and just re-upped my membership. Definitely worth it. I frequent Surf Taco in Jackson and I get $2 off my growler fills at Spirits. Plus, last year I won a haiku contest and got myself a Heady Topper. :rockin:

It is 20 a year, I mistyped. Even at 20 a month I would consider it though haha.

I've already saved my membership fee this year. Between homebrew savings, liquor store and restaurant I'm already at 20 bucks and still have a long way to go.

The save a dollar off six packs and 2 off growler fills are the best cause that's a great savings percentage.

I was just worried I signed up for $20 a month! At the very least, it covers tax and when a bunch of us go out to surf taco, 10% adds up. Plus, once summer is here ill probably do atleast 2 growler fills a week and on top of that you get 10% off mixed cases of craft. Good deals on top of good deals.

Back