They're Back! 2.5 & 5 Gallon Kegs + 10% OFF KEG KITS SALE!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Like promised, we are now fully stocked with the new 2.5 gallon & 5 gallon kegs! Also, we're proud to be stocked with our brand new rubber top 5 gallon kegs and all 3 of these kegs are being sold at our lowest prices yet!

On top of the keg deals, we're selling EVERY keg kit in our store at 10% OFF PLUS 10% off our new aluminum 5# CO2 Cylinders.

No need for a coupon code for these kegs as these are priced less than they were when we were giving out the coupon codes.

Click on the flyer above (or here) to head on over to our site and take advantage of the deals (while supplies last!).

cheers,

Todd

The 5# tanks prices are red when added to the shopping cart which seems to reflect the 10% off, but when I added a 3 faucet fridge kit and upgraded to perlick 525ss they don't do the same. I understand if there isn't 10% on the faucets, but I figured the kit would be in red just like the co2 tank was.

edit: I hit refresh and boom, there it was!

Just ordered the 3 faucet fridge kit, upgraded to the 525ss's and added a 5# co2 tank! Super excited for it to arrive. I only have two kegs at the moment, but figured I will grow into it. Thanks for the deal!!

The 5# tanks prices are red when added to the shopping cart which seems to reflect the 10% off, but when I added a 3 faucet fridge kit and upgraded to perlick 525ss they don't do the same. I understand if there isn't 10% on the faucets, but I figured the kit would be in red just like the co2 tank was.

edit: I hit refresh and boom, there it was!

I am glad it all worked out when you refreshed. Thanks for your order!
Todd

Thanks Todd. I just placed my first order with your company. Ordered 3 of the New rubber topped 5 gallon kegs and a sanke to ball lock conversion kit.
Bryan

I just listed a new Sanke 1/6 barrel ((5.16 gallon) Keg as well. They are also on sale. Several breweries have asked us to carry these. I will do an additional posting with all of the details. These are commercial quality kegs for use by breweries. As with all Sanke kegs these do not have a pressure relief valve and the valves need special tools to remove. They are designed to be used by professional breweries.

I'm not in the market for anymore kegs, but my entire kegging setup is from Keg Connection. Great quality at a very reasonable price and they ship APO.

Thanks for everything, Todd and when I finally purchase that nitro setup, you can bet it will be from you!!!

I'm not in the market for anymore kegs, but my entire kegging setup is from Keg Connection. Great quality at a very reasonable price and they ship APO.

Thanks for everything, Todd and when I finally purchase that nitro setup, you can bet it will be from you!!!

Thanks, I appreciate the positive feedback.
Todd

Several people have emailed and called asking when this sale will end. I am out of the office the next two days for a medical procedure so I will not be able to repond tomorrow so i thought i would post an answer here. We will not end the sale for at least another week. If you need help with anything you can call my main office at 325-356-5204 Thanks again for your business, Todd

Back