Karjala recipe, Finland?? Would love the how to.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawai

Reaction score
I had a sixpack of Karjala delivered by a Finnish blond, was the best beer I ever had in my life. Ended up married to her, but she was allergic to everything but the snow, she had to go home.

Anyone got a clone recipe?? (please) If I have to put in refrigeration for the ferment, all is still well.. a goal..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karjala

I had a sixpack of Karjala delivered by a Finnish blond, was the best beer I ever had in my life.

The effect, I'm certain, was psychosomatic - any alcohol delivered to you by a Finnish woman who is prepared to be dropping her panties for you has got to be some damned good booze.

Karjala is one of the "big three" mass produced beers in Finland. It's among the cheapest beers one can buy here. Not really anything special, fishing beer...

Hi Finn Cousin.. Lemme send you some Budwieser. (made from polluted river water) perhaps you don't know how good you got it..

And yes, Memories are sometimes better than the real thing.

I sent home a sixpack of Daytona Harley beer with the "stepson" back to Finland.. it was the greatest thing he had gave to him, till the airport people made him open the cans and pour it out.. that is really crappy beer people buy for the label on it.

Back