New Brewer in Colorado

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aileen

Reaction score
Just saying hi. I just tried my first bottle from my first batch and was so excited to pour it and see the proper carbonation - it tastes great, too! I'm getting ready to brew my second batch (a pale ale) soon, I'm seriously addicted. I'm sticking with extract and steeping grain for now until I get good at the basics, but I'm already eyeing more equipment for my eventual progression to all grain. What fun!

Thanks for the welcome! I've been reading here for a couple of weeks but decided to join in.
I'm already experiencing the need to spend money on this hobby, I just bought a wort chiller! I'm trying not to get too crazy with the spending, though.
Wherestheyeast, I'm in Longmont. I love Fort Collins, though, went to school there and lived there for a long time (not to mention the wonderful beer there!)

Welcome to the group, from Aurora CO. Read the forum stickies, and the wiki, great free info. Ask away, this is a helpful community.

Back