• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia AHA National Homebrew Conference - 2 Tickets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atjsparty

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers,
I have two tickets (Friday/Saturday - no banquet) to the National Homebrew Conference in Philly that I'm unfortunately now unable to use. Anyone interest or know anyone that was looking to go to NHC but doesn't have tickets. I'm not looking to make money, just looking to get what I paid ($397 total). I also have a room booked Thursday - Sunday at the Courtyard Downtown hotel that I can try to transfer, otherwise I'll just cancel that.
This is one AHA member ticket and one non-member, so one person needs to be a member, the other doesn't.
I am willing to split these up if I can get two separate people (may have a non-member interested).

Cheers!
Aaron

Back