Kenmore 7.2 cu. ft. Chest Freezer $125 + Free Store Pickup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sears owns Kmart. I called Sears and they said they will try to match Kmart pricing. I guess I am on my way.

Got it home, it will easily hold 4 ball locks on the floor and two 5 pound CO2 cylinders on the hump. Thanks for the tip, great deal.

wish I would have seen this the other day. Would have bought one in a heart beat...maybe 2

The store near my office is actually going out if business. Wonder if they have any left.

Good deal! O nearest kmart is 23mi? ..... not such a good deal :/

edecambra said:
Do you think this is big enough to ferment two buckets in?

Yes. I have one and have had two ale pails in it. I've had three cornies and a bucket cold crashing in there with a 2x6 collar.

Big thanks for this. Might pick one up today for fermentation, just not excited to lift a 6.5 gal glass carboy into it! Is this as big of a pain as it sounds? Was planning on building it up off the ground so I don't have to move the carboy when racking out to the kegs or secondary.

Do you think this is big enough to ferment two buckets in?

I think this will more than answer your question: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f35/chest-freezer-specs-layouts-377518/index9.html#post4906444

Props to Thadius for that thread!

Just ordered this today. For the last few days the coupon code didn't work, said "another promotion already applied", but tried today and it's working again. $154.99 is great and I'm pumped! :ban:

Has anyone happened to try fitting this into the trunk of a newer body style (2008) Chevy Impala? Wondering I can do it with the trunk tied down.

Latest posts

Back