Local Brew in Chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goose Island, Pipeworks, Half Acre, Revolution, Metropolitan, 3Floyds(Munster, IN) 5 Rabbits Cerveceria to name a few....

We were just there for an event a couple of weeks ago (from Indiana).
I really liked Revolution Brewing's, 'Anti-Hero IPA' and 'Eugene Porter', both outstanding beers.
Also, 3 Floyds in Munser, IN (not too far) is a must visit. If you are a hop head, you will find nirvana here.

The goose island brew pub on clybourn is definitely a cool place and has great beer. I like revolution as well. Also, one that noone had mentioned yet is Two Brothers. They have really good beer too!

Yea Two Brothers is great. Its in Warrenville about 30 to 45 minutes from the city. They have a good restaurant and beer list, both theirs and other craft brews. They even have a homebrew shop attached. Revolution is great, as are the others people above mentioned. There are a lot of local brewpubs, so you could easily spend all day making the rounds if you wanted.

Not from Chicago, but have in-laws in Wheaton, IL. Last time I was there I went to this place:

http://www.flossmoorstation.com/

There was a Can You Brew It episode on their brown ale and couldn't find it anywhere in Chicago except the restaurant. I don't know how it relates to other locations mentioned in this thread.

Back